Hey, people!
So.. I back! :)
Yes, from the workcamp in Piątek - first, which had been coordinated by me! :D
Yes, I done it!
Or it's better to say WE really DONE IT - what means also my wonderful volunteers and great co-coordinator! :D
I'm so proud of us! :D
I'm so happy that I could take part in this project! :)
I'm so lucky that I could meet, live and work with such amazing team as we made with volunteers! :D
I'm so glad we could help all "our" kids to experience many new things, break a monotony, new perspective and just have a good fun durring those 2 weeks of summer! :)
It was hard, I can't say it was not. But with such fantastic people as our team of volunteers, it worked!
And seeing kids enjoyed the time with us, involved in games, tasks or workshops and trips... or at last, seeing their genuine bright smiles - that's something what really gives you wings and assure that you've got an impact, you can do a lot and such projects are very worthy, valid and needful.
To Anna, Ainhoa, Julianna, Vanessa, Sevim, Jacob and of course to Bogusia - we did a great job! Thank you for all! :)
<3 <3 <3
More memories from this workcamp, soon...
それは素晴らしいです。頑張ってください。
OdpowiedzUsuń猫
Gratulations! I'm happy you did it, and it seams you did it well.
OdpowiedzUsuńWe want photos! :D
I'm working on it... ;)
UsuńThank you for comments! :)